- Forged block housing
- Front magnet asynchronous coupling
- Reduced pump’s length
- Sealed magnetic drive, thus no shaft outlet and totally sealed
- Spur or helical gear
- ISO, ANSI or other flanges
The two magnets on the pump side and drive side are opposite one another with an equal number of pairs of reverse polarity poles.
The transmission is contact-free, with no mechanical wear via the air gap.
The operating temperature can reach 250 °C. If the temperature increases, the torque decreases, and if the temperature decreases the torque increases linearly.
Each coupling returns to its original torque at ambient temperature.
Pumps comply with Hazardous Area standards
- Safety valve built into the pump, with internal adjustment
- Double heating jacket heated by a transfer fluid or steam